TOP 10 REASONS TO PLAY VOLLEYBALL FOR THE PEARLAND STRIKERS VOLLEYBALL CLUB
1. A positive coaching atmosphere that promotes integrity, good sportsmanship, disciplined training, teamwork, responsibility and competitiveness.
2. Coaches and directors are committed to the education and promotion of the student athlete through excellence.
3. Players develop and improve individual skills, and learn team strategy and tactics to compete at the highest level.
4. Strong focus on the coaching staff development and training to provide the foundation for player development.
5. Reasonably priced – good value for your money and competitive play against larger, more expensive clubs
6. Highly structured practices.
7. Create “winners” on and off the court.
8. Coaching Ratio to players at least 1 coach to every 8 players at all times ( and most often 6-7) to allow personal attention.
9. Conservative business practices
10. Full year-round program for all ages provides many opportunities to learn, to develop and to have fun!
We have TEAMS for grades 12s-15s for the 2022-2023 season.
Pearland Strikers Volleyball Club is dedicated to the development of the student-athlete from beginning Volleyball Players to those preparing for collegiate competition. We believe in a positive coaching atmosphere that promotes integrity, good sportsmanship, disciplined training, teamwork, responsibility and a competitive spirit.
We are committed to integrity, organization, and the constant investment in our players, coaches and staff in mind, body and spirit.
We are a respectful, competitive, positive & healthy training environment where athletes regardless of skill/experience look forward to practice, recognize and aspire to PSVC high standards, respect coaches and teammates, enthusiastically work and continually improve.
We have a growth mindset and focus on technical training with repetitions at every skill/position, resulting in exceptionally high volleyball IQ across our athletes. We train mindfully and with accountability, expecting all of our teams to compete fiercely and confidently. While building the self-belief and teamwork synergy of our players through sport, we expect to win tournaments, reach podiums, and acquire scholarships. We believe in the power of intention and the infinite power of our minds and mindset. We strive to share this power with those who come into our gym.
Our goal is to build the complete athlete from mindset to skillset, and to teach & be examples of the values of respect, honor and teamwork.
Our intent is to empower our athletes with confidence, positivity and belief in themselves …… tools to help them succeed in volleyball and life.
We love this game & thoroughly enjoy teaching, performing and expanding it together.
OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES
- Player Development
- Practice Locally
- Coaches Development
- Competitively Priced
- Community Focused
- One Person does not make a “TEAM” – “Together Everyone Achieves More”
Things To Know:
- 2- 1.5 hour weeknight team practices per week
- 2- 1.5 hour strength and conditioning practices per month
- Approximately 8-12 play dates in 1-Day Power League and/or 2-Day tournament style. Most tournaments have Saturday and Sunday morning play to allow for only one night hotel stays.
- Season is approximately November-June. The tournament schedule will be finalized in November/December.
- Team fees include: 2 Jerseys, Spandex shorts, Practice Shirts, & Backpack
- Fees include court time, uniforms, coaching payments, equipment, and administrative costs, and tournament play.
Absolute Volleyball Academy = 380 Green Wing St. Webster, TX 77598
Club Catalyst = 727 Plantation Dr. Richmond, TX 77406
FAST Sports Complex = 15400 Hempstead Road Houston, TX 77040
GRB Convention Center = 1001 Avenida Las Americas Houston, TX 77010
Houston Force = 2225 Porter Rd. Katy, TX 77493
Kay Bailey Hutchinson Convention Center = 650 S. Griffin St. Dallas, TX 75202
Skyline = 10510 Westview Dr. Houston, TX 77043
Spike Sport Complex = 10914 S. Gessner Rd. Houston, TX 77040
TAV = 2733 RAYFORD RD. SPRING, TX 77386
Texas One Volleyball = 1818 First Oaks Richmond, TX 77407
Texas Tornados = 8835 Wheat Cross Drive Houston, TX 77095
Willowbrook Sports Complex = 12539 Perry Rd. Houston, TX 77070