Small Group Session Information
- Small group sessions can cover anything from basic fundamentals for the player just starting out, all the way to advanced basketball concepts for the more experienced player looking to fine tune their game and get to the next level.
- This will be an extensive and comprehensive training program focusing on basic fundamental basketball skills and developing those skills towards more advanced and challenging progressions.
- This is perfect for players wanting to fine-tune their fundamentals and then push their limits and learn new techniques.
- During the training session, players will get the opportunity to apply the skills developed to practical situations facilitating transfer to game incorporation.
- Group training requires teamwork, motivation and a positive attitude. Players need to be coachable, ready to work hard and demonstrate good character through leadership, good sportsmanship and being a positive example for others.
- Limited Enrollment: Grades 5th and HS
Group Training Rates: $200.00/player for 4 weeks of training (Sundays only)
All training sessions are by appointment only (must register and submit payment via paypal prior to attendance).
Due to COVID-19, our schedule and training opportunities have changed significantly.
Lutheran South Academy (12555 Ryewater Drive Houston, Texas 77089)